rules and regulations while working
You will be working with nxt|MODEL (“Agency”). The following is expected of each model. If you have any questions or conflicts with any of the following rules, please let the Agency know immediately.
appearance and attitude
Be professional and always be prepared – clean hair, appropriate make-up, little jewelry and please cover tattoos. Have a positive attitude and always be friendly. You never know who you might meet.
the following activities are strictly prohibited while working
- Drinking alcoholic beverages
- Chewing gum
- Working without shoes
the following activities are prohibited during an event except in private areas away from the general public
- Touching up your make-up and hair
- Talking on your cell phone
the following rules apply at all times
- You must be punctual to all events and arrive at least fifteen minutes prior to your scheduled arrival time.
- If you are unable to work, or if you will be late you first must call your manager as soon as your schedule is interrupted, then call the client.
- Cellular telephones and pagers must remain off while you are working.
- Do not invite friends or family to an event.
- Do not give out personal information to a client or customer. Give them your comp card card or the Agency phone number.
- Do not discuss compensation with other Models.
- Do not discuss your personal life or the Agency with other Models.
general courtesies and suggestions
If you are called for any reason (to be booked on a job, have your information updated, etc.) and are left a message, please return the call. When we know you can’t or don’t want to work a particular booking it allows us to get to know your promotional/modeling interests and schedule better – which, will most likely help you get more work! Not only that, when the staff is constantly calling someone and not receiving any calls back, we can’t help but think that person is no longer interested in working with us. In these cases, models’ photos will be removed from the website and replaced with someone’s photo who wants to work. When you are given materials to use for the duration of a promotion (such as: shirts, hats, bags, or left over samples) and are instructed to return the materials, please do so in a timely manner. Many times clients do not submit our invoice for processing until their materials are returned. It then takes longer for you to be paid.