Modeling Bootcamps are designed to help new models begin to develop their “look”. If you want to get into the industry, you need to invest in yourself! These workshops are not for the shy – honest critiques will be given, not with the intention of being mean, but specifically to help you maximize your look. You will be given posing instruction, both in body posing as well as facial expressions. We will look at examples and help you learn to create those same looks.
- Camera Basics
- Find your Light
- Posing from A to Z
- Learn poses for standing, sitting, lying down, leaning against a wall, and more
- Learn poses to maximize your facial structure & body type
- Learn poses for glamour, fashion and editorial
- How to present yourself at Go Sees and Castings
- Learn the tips & tricks of top Hair & Makeup artists
- Unlock the secrets of the model look.
- Glamorous & easy hairstyling
- Recreate that “Salon Look” at home
- Exactly what types of makeup you need to take with you to every shoot
- Step-by-step sequence of applying your makeup so you know how to get the best results
- Intense Runway Coaching
- Work on your runway walk
- Build confidence
- improve posture, poise and presence.
Only available to models who have completed Posing, Styling and Runway bootcamps.
This specially priced headshot session is only available to models who have completed Posing, Styling and Runway bootcamps. After all bootcamps have been completed, you can schedule a time to come back into the studio do a portrait/beauty sitting. In this session you will do your own hair/makeup, and incorporate everything you have learned about posing, and work with Dan Jahn at the photospace studio. One image from that session will be fully retouched to national magazine quality and given to you as an 8×10 print, and also on CD in hi-resolution formats suitable for re-printing, and low-resolution for email & web, for a special rate of $65.